Stylish ways to wear a scarf…..
When I wear a silk scarf I never feel so definitely like a woman, a beautiful woman......- Audrey Hepburn
At times a little pick-me-up is needed to add in some interest to your outfit, those little touches that make the biggest difference. One of the easiest ways to amp up your personal style, is to wear a fabulously tied scarf. There are innumerable ways in which you can drape a scarf, and make it look new each time you adorn it.
One can pick from a wide array of styles and options. From a casual look to a professional outfit, the accessory transcends seasons and occasions. Scarf styling is a form of art that can be perfected with a bit of practice. We're here to tell you all about it.
1. The classic loop - This is such an easy way to wear a scarf and it looks so good. Fold the scarf in half and put it behind your neck bringing both the ends to the front. Now pull the loose ends through the loop.
2. The cowl neck - Place your scarf around the neck so that one end is shorter than the other. Wrap the long end around your neck twice, and finally tuck in the loose ends.
3. The infinity - The easiest way to wear an infinity scarf is to wrap it around your neck in two simple loops. It can also consist of one short loop close to the neck and one long loop. You can add a third loop for some more warmth.
4. The twisted necklace - Place an oblong scarf around your neck and tie a half knot in the center. Take one end and loop it around the other side, and finish it with a knot. Repeat the same on the other side.
5. The neck knot - Take a small silk scarf and wrap it around your neck in a manner that both the ends fall together on one shoulder. Knot the two ends together to create a look that is sure to make heads turn.
6. The turtleneck - Place a scarf on your shoulders and loop one end around the neck. Repeat the same with the other end. The two ends should hang a little in the front. Tuck in the loose ends.
7. The cowgirl - Let the cowgirl scarf take over your wardrobe with a style that is deliciously vintage. Fold your silk square diagonally in half, place the base of the triangle in front of your throat, and pull the two corners around your neck. Now loosely tie a knot in front.
8. The simple knot - Fold a pretty scarf in half and drape it over your shoulders to create two tails. Tie one tail around the other delicately, and let the tails fall softly in the front.
9. The pretzel - Take an oblong scarf and fold it in half. Drape it around your neck in a manner that the loop is on one side and the two ends, on the other.Twist the loop and thread the top end through it. Now pull the bottom end through the loop firmly. Add some finishing touches and you are good to go.
10. The bag accent - Twist a small silk scarf around one of the handles of your bag, and tie the tails into an exquisite knot or bow to update your favourite bag.
The miracle accessory when worn correctly can easily transform your look, and infuse some vintage-inspired sophistication and detail.